Saturday, January 12, 2013

Trip with college buddies

It's sem break now, so my college buddies & I planned to go Sujin & GY's house which located at KLANG.

So kiao overnight at my place and the next morning which is (9 Jan), my bro fetched us go to college to met Ching,Xern & Looi.

So we departed at 11.45am. We reached klang ard 1pm. Due to we Duno the road so we use GPS, but then HAHAHAH. We still missed some road. So sujin meet up with us at a petrol station and she brought us to her place. Before to Jin's house, she brought us to GY's house, cuz wanna fetch him. So we take a rest at GY's place then went to Jin's mother shop. Then pergi Shopping. Hahahha

After that we went to makan. Delicious Ban Mee. So went to Jin's house after makan. At night, we had dinner with GY's family. Thx Uncle & auntie.

After dinner, we went to I-CITY.

We slept at Jin'a place. We had lot of fun,
Gossip, chitchat, majong & etc.. AND THEY WE BOUGHT 22 TINS OF BEER!
Wahahhahah. What an awesome night.

The next morning...
We woke up at 10.30am and went for have our 'breakfast+lunch=bruch' at 12.30pm.
Had bak kut teh as our brunch. Yummy <3

Back to Jin's house.. Boys continue with their majong. And others playing with their smartphone & me~~~(sleeping) LOLLL.

Back at 3.30pm.
Reached KL ard 4.30pm, and driver send kiao to terminal station, we missed the road.. Feel like GPS DOESN'T WORK AT ALL LOLL.

Finally found it.... Due to the traffic jam and quite late d.. So we decided to take train back to Wangsa Maju. So Looi dropped us at The nearest LRT station..

Reached wangsa maju ard 7.45pm++

Hmmmm...7 of us had a lots of fun during this 2days. We chat a lot , play a lot & others. Although we just knew each others for ONLY 8months, but I felt that our friendship is like more than 2 years! Hahah and our friendship getting better :)
U guys really changed my mind ( actually I tot college Frens won't be forever, and they can't be like my high school Frens, but what I tot was WRONG!) so hahahha. Thx u guys! :D Hope our friendship can getting better and better and FOREVER!

Wooohoooo!
























No comments:

Post a Comment