Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm back again!

Hello I'm backkkkk!!!
Everytime feel like wanna blog but end up with ntg due to my laziness. Hahah!

It's March now and CNY just ended.
Nothing much to talk abt CNY, cuz seems like everyday doing the same thing. Sleep till noon, wake up eat & go out. Anyway, I appreciate these few days with my family & mama's family (:

And ya I'm in SEM 3 and it's short sem. I'm taking basic photography, English to communication & Malaysia culture now. Short sem is only 7 weeks, although only have 3subject but basic photography is not easy as u think. 100% coursework but u need to keep shooting & ur pic might be reject and reject and reject again. 24hours really not enough for me, I just keep rushing with assignment No time for me to take a good rest. And photography costs me so much $$$, cuz we need to print out the pic to 4R size. Hahah haiz ><

Time flies, 3 weeks more to final and end semester 3. Hahah and what I wan to say is I was in this college for almost 10 months :) hehehehehe happppy!

Really really really learn a lot and met a lot of friendly, awesome Frens which from different courses. Hahha love them <3





No comments:

Post a Comment