Sunday, January 1, 2012

Two Zero One Two

Time Flies.
This will be the first post i blogged in 2012.
It's year 2012 Now!
The whole new year for me n everyone of u :D

well.i'm glad tat i can celebrated & countdown with my best frens. yesterday night.
but too bad many of them can't make it at the same time,so just 4 of us.
we went to DPC and walked ard there.
starting felt so bored but in the last minute we became so HIGH.
we shouted out for the last 10seconds.
and we were being crazy when we counted until 1..HAPPY NEW YEAR.
wished each others n hugged each others and watch fireworks!
it's so AWESOME.(but others country de more nice lo)

We saw alot couple there.not alot.it's MOSTLY!!!
it's so sweet .but i'm like WTF.don't show infront of me la.i'm still single.
So i told shiwei i wish tat i can celebrate Valentine,birthday,xmas,new year & etc with my lover for the whole new year 2012.

MEANS WHAT???
i'm going to find the MR.RIGHT out la.(I hope the ppl is u la)
hello.I'M SINGLE & AVAILABLE.hahhahaha

Back home at 1.20am.
i've no transport back,parents didn't come in the end.
so i tried to called my fren,bt most of them can't make it!loll.
lucky i saw eline with her boy,so asked them fetch me back.THX alot :D
Alright.
2011 gone,it's 2012 now.
i'm turning to 18th years old soon.
can do many things ady,exp :watch 18++ movie,can go into 18++'s shop and etc.
i hope i can face any problems in these coming days!
don't so easily so cry ady.it's so CHILDISH man!
and work hard for everythings,study,working n etc.
Lastly,i wish my self,familys,frens, and everyone of u healthy & wealthy!
success everythings in our FUTURE and LIFE.
Let's Enjoy our new Year,new life,new journey!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment