Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stress

get back my BI/ME/PM's result.feeling dissappointed!
i din't HIT my TARGET.just few marks.just FEW MARKS!!!!
wth chia ling!!!!i cried!Tears.
i'll do much more better for the coming soon SPM.
like wat brother told me.study hard from now on!

well
start from tuesday~today.
from the first period until the last period!(teacher not teaching)
just keep doing MATH.
feel happy cuz finally i understand some question.
finally noe how to solve it!
some question i duno.i tried to asked my fren.
WEIHONG.SHIWEI.XIAOVEN.
they help me alot!thxsss..
but three of them said:" har.math again!u not sianz de huh?"
yes.I KISIAO soon!fighting with math!!!

left 52days.
SIGH!!!!!

farewell for club diabolo tmw.
after tat hang out with fren.go LOWYAT buy some iphone's accessory.

NIGHT.SWEET DREAM :D

No comments:

Post a Comment