Sunday, September 11, 2011

Feel better after crying & fortune telling

HIHI..
hey girls.if u feeling not well or moody or stress.
u must cry!!haha.cuz u'll feel better after crying!
yes!i tried it!really feel better jor.hahhaa:D

but now.strees come back.
OMG!!!!!4 more subject to go!
tuesday.SC!!!my favorite subject!!!
AJAK AJAK FIGHTING!
*everyday online doesn't mean i dint study! :P
--------------------------------------------------------

Fortune telling.
still rmb tat wat i posted be4 abt fortune telling de?

erm.fortune telling said the truth thing!
but he count wrong one thing.
tat's no need wait until next year.
cuz fews case happened to me recently!lolll.
i heard many thing abt me from my frens.lolll..
i was so SHOCK after i noe it!.
haha,just let it be.lolz.

i dont dare.
cuz my close fren knew wat i'm thinking right?:D

---------------------------------------------------------

search some pic abt interior design de.
wat colour i wan.
>BLACK,WHITE & RED
>GRAY & WHITE
>PINK & WHITE
>COLOURFUL

arhhh.i really duno wat colour i wan.
my dream room.!!!!!!
my new room.
my new house!!!!!
u wan me wait u how many months again?
the old owner.faster return money to bank la.if not we cannot take it leh.

-------------------------------------------------------------

ARGGGG!!!
SPM LEFT 65 DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment