Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ajak ajak fighting

Having trial exam this two weeks.
So need to burn the midnight oil everyday.
It's so tired but enjoy after u memorize all these thing.
But also not enuf time to sleep>< Left 5more subject.Pm,EKo,Acc,Sejarah n Sc. I just waiting for SC paper.love it much much :) Pm paper tmw. So memorize nilai-nilai murni later. Nescafe will 'accompany' me later. Nope.is everyday.drink two cup in a day.. I make my self very tired!feel headache everyday. This will Cause mayb I not enuf time to rest n sleep. Besides,seems tat mum n dad very care me! Mum said :'ling,don't study ady la.go sleep la.how many days u dint sleep well ady?' OR
:'ling,u wan burn the midnight oil again?then u go sleep now la.haiz.kelian.'

Dad said :'Baobei.u can't like this de leh.u should not to burn the midnight oil!not healthy!u see.how many hours u sleep yesterday?2 hours only.!'
:'baobei,faster go take a nap a.later wake u up n study.if not u not enuf sleep n feel tiring later'

Haaa.thx my cute parents.n sis also.
I'll take care my self de la.just two months only .xD

Anyway.I'll try my best n fight for it.

SPM LEft 69 days

最近啊,突然觉得他有点忽略我了~
自从那通电话后,就开始觉得怪怪的~
说真的我也不知道发生什么事情~
他就突然间很像变了另一个人~
啊!别想那么多了!笨蛋!大笨蛋!

No comments:

Post a Comment