Wednesday, October 6, 2010

happy birthday to my bro


Went to mummy shop tis morning..
after tat,took TAXI with mummy n kaixin went to 1UTAMA..
so syok~
reach there ard 2pm++
shopping shopping shopping..
actually tis time v went to shopping becuz mummy nid to buy gift to my bro..
BIRTHDAY...
after tat..
me n mummy went to 老油鬼鬼ate porridge..
damn nice la...
but i din eat la..
i go n bought a 台湾鸡扒...
hahhaha...
ard 4pm++
sis n her fre came ady..
mum went to shoping again..
me,sis,happy n sis' fren ate porridge..
ard 4.30pm++
back lo...
-----------------------------------------------------
NIGHT...
i asked sis go n buy a cake for bro...
so sis n me went to selayang mall by car..
v bouhgt 3 pieces of secret recipe cake...
~chocolate banana
~chocolate strawberry
~cheeese cake
celebrated with bro...
althought he ard 21 years old..
but v din open a birthday party..
he say dunwan..
very troublesomely..
n mayb he think abt if open a party,will use a lot of money..
n our live not like before..
hahahah
anyway..
HAPPY SWEET 21TH BIRTHDAY n healthy always ya...
earn many many money^^
i love u,my brother
KELVIN THONG CHIA WENG..

No comments:

Post a Comment