Thursday, January 7, 2010

ORientasi


Day of orientasi..
yes..this year i become SETIAUSAHA for diabolo..
this year SMKB 's diabolo just正式成立!!!
hor..so happy..
finnaly i can learn back diabolo..
got 3year din learn it ady...
ok..
lets hear something abt diabolo in my life...
2004(10year old)..i learn diabolo at my skul..kepong2
2006(12year old)..i become KETUA of diabolo...
now..(2010,16year old)..i become SETIAUSAHA..
wahahha...happy..
but actually i dun like setiausaha..
i more like ajk or bendahari.
u noe y>?
cuz i dun like do such thing!!!
wat setiausaha nid to do...
many thing!!!
write report,write this write tta..
so tired ...n i am a lazy girl...
wahhaha...
but;..nth
ok..
lets back to my title...
ORIENTASI...
1/6 & 1/7
my skul had a ORIENTASI...
Minggu Orientasi Pelajar Baru...
after skul..
i change my uniform..
n goto hall...
v prepare it...
(palajar baru?u wan join us?)(me n shia..attendtion!!!she is not ajk of diabolo..shes' wushu)

No comments:

Post a Comment