Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shopping Day^^

DATE : 18/11/09
PLACE : The Curve, Ikano
Dad,Mum n me goto the curve..
dad fetch us there then he goto Taman Tun run with his fren..
but 天不做美...rained ady....
then dad din go jor..so he goto parking..
me n mum walk walk walk..
nth to c de...
no ppl there..
mayb tat day is WEDNESDAY la..
so quite less ppl..haha
after this..me n mum goto IKANO..
v goto eat something..
sis call me ..ask me at where..
then i say IKANO..
i ask her wan come n join us ant..
she say dunwan..
she say wan go back n care her baby..
then byebye lo..
then me n mum order nasi lemak n some drink n somemore..
sunddenly,mum said:''ling,你看那个傻婆''
when i turned my face..i saw my sis there..but she din saw us..
haha..then i call she lo..
T.T..who say wan care baby de...
after tat,my dad came ady..
he din saw us too..
then i walk behind him n '酱我的手进他的裤带..偷东西..'
op..so many ppl c at me...t.t
hahha..funny...
then v eat at there n chat at there..
after tat..
v goto shopping again...
I goto BRANDS OUTLET SHOP..
wor..nice T-shirt...
3 for rm50 only..
actually i wan goto buy GIORDANO de cheer up T-shirt..
3 for RM100..
my mum n dad wan pay me money n n goto buy it de..
but lastly,i din buy GIORDANO de..
cuz i saw this 3 for RM50..
also very nice..hahah..
my sis also got but it..
AFTER TAT...V GO BACK HOME LO...
hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment