Friday, November 6, 2009

go out with fren after PMR

hey..everyone..long time din update blog ady..
sorry..
cuz lazy,so din update blog..
ok,lets me talk about 'after pmr wat i am doing'
date : 16/10/09
place : midvalley,the garden
meet :kepong ktm
time : 11am
ard 11,i reach KTM..
n i saw shaun,mok,ee ling,mun there..
after tat,ven came jor ..
then at the same time..
v wait fatt..
wakao..he a...so late come lo...
damn de....
swt~~~~
after tat..they goto bought ticket..
me n shaun no nid buy..
cuz v use taugh n go...
hahhahah...
ard 12pm..v reach mnidvalley..n v saw 3S student there..
first..v goto THE GARDEN, RED BOX cheong K...
so funny...
hahha..
7 ppl cheong jor rm90++
after that..v goto gai gai..
actually on tat time v wan goto c movie de...
but so many ppl n if wan c..
wan c until 7pm..so v cancel it..
so goto gai gai lo...
i bought jor 2 biji 豆豆..
got writting de...hahhaha..cute.
but until now i havent plant it...
sry ya...hahha
after tat,v goto mc'd...
when v go there...sunddenly i saw 1 cd drama got THOMAS JACK东于哲's album..
n their banner...
wakao..quite took foto there..hahha
after tat,v just goto eat..
ard 5pm more..v go back home lo..
when v wait for the train,v saw many ppl there...
wakao...sosoososo many..
n brother call me ask me wan he send me back anot...
i sure wan la..
but my fren...
lastly,ven,mun n ee ling wan follow me..
so i told my brother..
cuz brother came from HELP collage...
when v wait brother at upside there..
me sms shaun n ask them go back ady not..
they say sitting on driver room there..
wakao..then i say v still waiting for my brother..
they laught at us..
then finnaly i saw my brother car..
n me,ven,mun n ee ling walk infront..
then ven saw tat 'YEAH MAGAZINE(DUNO WAT COMPETITION 'S BOY)'
so she look to train there..
form up to down..
sunddenly,ven saw a gang of boy..
so眼熟...n the gang of boy also saw ven..
they quickly use paper to cover theire face...
u noe who r them...
YES...SHAUN,MOK,FATT...
just now they say they ady go up to the train n sat on driver room..
damn la..tipu us de..
hahha...
ard 6.10pm...v all also reach KEPONG KTM...
nice day to us...






No comments:

Post a Comment