Friday, March 16, 2012

Hello Peeps

Hello peeps.
seems like i have a long time din blog d xD.
wahahhaha.feel lazy to blog!

well.
i'm in good mood today so going to blog somethings had happens on me recently.

1) 27 Feb.
Celebrated Ah Kai birthday at full house which located at Sunway Giza.
Me,Ven,Wen,Kai & Hou.
after dinner,we gossip at Old Town kota damansara.
The birthday cake i made :D
the first time i bake cake for BOY . Kai,u should feel very proud of it :D
and he wanna cry ady.OMG.
he make me feel so paisei.
Kai :" eh chia ling,really thx u.i din think before u'll bake a cake for me.ERM.okie la,give u a KISS later."
Me :" damn la u.don't luan luan lai.
Kai :" curi curi KISS u later."
ME :" u better don't,later i kam u."
HAHAHHA.he's a really good Fren .BEST BEST BEST FREN FOREVER!

2) Another funny thing.wahah.had a 'fight' with Miss Fang.
i don't dare to ZAT her since i was still in secondary school.but after i graduated,ZAT her cham cham.wahah.

3) My Baby :D

4)Gathering with my Primary school mate.but just 5 of us.enjoy the moments .
rethink back everything .hahha.
The name list.

5)wedding party @ hooimay's house. Her sis going to marriage soon.GONG HEI Jiang Lao Shi.my teacher.

6)The Birthday Jelly cake that i made for kaien.


BETWEEN.
SPM results are coming out on the 21st of the March which is Next Wednesday.OMG I feel so nervous now.but i can't do anythings also.just Praying hard.Hope i can hit my target.
i didn't expect to score a VERY GOOD RESULT cuz i knew myself , my Level.
So i only hope that i can take at least 2,3,4 As enough. and pass for others subject.
hope everything will be fine.

another Good new for me.
Shiwei is coming back on 18 march.
IMISSHERSOMUCH <3
i'm sure we have A LOTS of things need to share with each others.
i cant wait for the time.

And we going to plan a TRIP TO SINGAPORE end of this month.
WHO ELSE WANNA JOIN US?
YOU'RE WELCOM.JUST GIVE ME A CALL .wahahha

wahahhahahah.
NIGHT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment