Friday, December 31, 2010

Little Focker + Happy new year

Went to Midvalley with my gangz...
we go n ate taiwan's food..
after that,when shopping..
waiting for da movie~~~~LITTLE FOCKER..
a very boring movie but VERY FUNNY also^^

then we went to take photo...
after tat..
we go back lu....
went to hui ying home..
then xiaojun's dad fetched us to DPC for celebrate Newyear Countdown eve..
wao....
there r some performance n carnival...
I saw some dancer...
tat i chat with them at facebook be4,but i not dare to call them..
hahhahha:)

11pm..
my parent came also...
i bring my dog n go n play.~~~~
so heavy la..
but NICE..
all my fren very sayang 'she'...

ard 11.59.50...
all ppl start countdown..
10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1...
HAPPY NEW YEAR....
n v enjoy da FIREWORK..
hahhahah^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO all u guys^^


No comments:

Post a Comment