Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gathering & MAMA b'day

13/12/2010...
gathering with my primary skul fren...
meet at kepong jusco...
but just a few ppl go onli==''
alex chai bought a lot of souvenir from taiwan..
n tis..he bought for me..
got my name there..'汤'..
thx bro^^i love it^^

after tat..we went for cinema...
'NARNIA3'..A VERY NICE MOVIE...
i love it^^

byebye alll....

--------------------------------------------

ard 7pm something..
my bro fecth me n went to mama house..
yup..
13/12/10 ,mama birthday..
ate dinner with mama,yan sis,alison...but less baba..cuz he dunwan join us><
n i saw my primary skul teacher---黄静芳老师
she teach me SC since i was 10years old...
on tat time..
i look at her..n she look at me also..
n i call her..n ask her rmb who r me?
she said:"YES..."
yoyoy..chat alot...
then BYE...

i ate tis^

mama n alison..
mama consider me n bro since we was baby...
n she so care us...we love mama n papa also...muak...
after finish dinner..

we go back mama's house..
celebrate birthday with her..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA..


No comments:

Post a Comment