Tuesday, December 22, 2009

冬至

冬至...
i wake up early in the morning..
then 搓汤圆..
haha~
i like to eat 汤圆..
u c my mum de无影手...
hahahha
actually make 汤圆so ma fan..
n tat 面粉so ke lian..
cuz my mum ready wan to 'ta' it..'bit' it...n more..
hahha..
after 'ta' n 'bit'
...
become like this...
then my turn...
ready to 搓it...
wao..many 汤圆...
n i make one super big de for my self..
after finish those thing..
me,valenrine,emily,suet nee,ah qiang goto 骑脚踏车...
爽....haha...
i long time din 'tough' it ady...
突然间...or mon duin duin rainning...
so v goto sis house...
after stop raining...v go back n prepare to eat 团圆饭Lo...hahah
at nite..i eat again.,..my big big big 汤圆...
HOW MANY 汤圆u eat this year???
i think i eat jor 40++...
omp...40 year old ++ jor lo???
hahhaha....
anyway...冬至快乐

No comments:

Post a Comment