Saturday, October 17, 2009

131009




Yah~my birthday pass few days ady..
but i still wan to say abt it..
first i wan to say..
This is the first time make me happy,cnt forgot n get many wish from my fren..

101309..12am..
the time i ady sleep at my bed..
but sunddenly saw birthday wish from my fren...
then 'lu lu xu xu' also got receive...
becuz 101309 's morning i still taking last PMR paper..
n i scare tat birthday wish msg make me happy until cnt sleep...or kacao me..
so i quickly turn my hp to silent..haha..clever leh

ard 4.30am i wake up..
i saw many wish there..hahah..
damn happy...

when bro send me to skul..
my parent also wish me..
when i reach skul..
the 1st wish birthday to me is siew mum..
hahha...wat gong xi fa cai la..
then hear so many fren wish for me..
thx alot^^
then taking exam lo*_*

after exam sejarah..i take out my hp n c..
oh..many fren sms me again...
after that also same...
then i cal them..
cuz on tat day..my phone no nid to pay any payment

after PMR...yeh..really finish ady..
n it was a great time for me n all of u..
after tat..me,ee ling n xiao ven went to JUSCO by my dad car..
hahah~actually v go there for seeing movie..
but the time not match..
so v din c...
v goto shopping n goto eat something.
(ven de food..but wan me help them pay first)

(mine food)
after that..becuz 3of us so bored..so v goto gaigai..
then goto KFC eat again..
v chat at there^^
ard5.30pm,v call our parent..cuz v wan back ady..
damn sianz de..
6pm..v back home ady^^

ard 7.30pm..Yan sis call me..ask me later got go out anot..
if no..then bring me out n celebrate v me..
Yan sis come n fetch me at 8.15pm..
Yan sis,ah ma,alison n me went to Station 1...
hahha~v older some food there..
ard 10pm..then yan sis send me back..
hahah..
happy^


NNNN..
this my first time birthday din buy cake...
n din eat any cake^^
cuz waste money..n i dun like eat cake de^6
(birthday present from shuw jenn)

n my present only got 1laptop~rm2099
ang pao from mum n ah yi...
n celebrate v my mama..
haha..
but super very happy..
cuz receive a laptop...
nnn..get many wish from my loving fren..

IT IS A NICE DAY,HAPPY N UNFORGET DAY*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment