Tuesday, August 25, 2009

815 MYFM celebrate

actually tat day got diabolo in the morning..
i ady wake up..buy lazy to go..so din go lo...

after that,wake up prepare..
ard 11am,dad n mom send me goto 1utama..
v goto Taman Tun eat some food...
then goto 1u..
haha..aunty mandy n rainie ady reach jor..
me..(always the late person)
they say no bus jor,tat genting bus ady full..
so if wan ,wanna wait until 12.30pm..
oh my gud..so dunwan lo..
book a texi..one person wanna give RM20..
before taxi reach here..
rainie, me n aunty mandy goto eat some food..
cuz rainie havent eat yet..
she goto find her mother...
hahah~
anyway,thx for rainie's mum for payment tat food..
ard 12pm..texi ady come...
n v reach genting ard 2pm...
quikly goto find them n take my ticket..
after that,me n rainie goto jalan jalan..haha
then goto meet them..

goto first world,n saw 品冠's签名会...
lolz..n tat day mc is jym...
v go back to theme park around 5.30pm..
meet aunty kelly n some NFC angel..
n..i saw some NIC fanz from china..
i call them..haha
one of them is MAGGIE SIS..
before that show start,me take foto with rainie..
ard 8.00pm..yes...
tat show start ady...hahahhahahhah
MYFM 11th birthday celebrate,...ending..
After that...goto my hotel..
lolz..lucky,all idol goto they celebrate...
n i saw jym..call him..
looz..so funny on tat time..
he ask me y i am here,...
lolz..wakao..nnn
me so brave...
call THOMAS郭晓东..
wakao...sososo happy,he laugh v me...lolz..*_*
then v all goto eat dinner..
after that..
8 ppl of us goto chat chat chat...
walk here walk there...
nnnn..v sat on first world's some place..
infront tat shop...
lolz..funny..
after chating..goto M.B...
eat again..n chat again..
nnnn...chat until 6am just go back hotel...haha
happy n enjoy in this show..
but got something make me n rainie ''bei song'' + moody+angry

No comments:

Post a Comment